funsec mailing list archives

RE: EU Promotes Continent-Wide Censorship

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:12:57 GMT

I hear ya. And Amen to that.

- ferg

-- Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
On Fri, 19 May 2006, Fergie wrote:

We also killed over a half-million of our own people (each
other) in 4 years trying to hold The Republic together (1861-1865).

We did a lot more than that in 1914-1918 and again in 1939-1945. One of
the big incentives for the EU, is to avoid going through anything like
that again.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net