funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Money Power vs. The NSA ? Not So Fast...

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 04:52:16 -0700

On 5/21/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
I can get sprint data services anywhere in the country, but I can only
get their local phone service in specific cities around the country.

Sprint is cooperating with NSA activities in the same manner as AT&T,
Verizon and the rest.

You should also assume that Qwest fiber is tapped like all the others
even if their refusal to cooperate with the CDR archive request keeps
any historical call information out of NSA databases.

If you really want private communication fire up zphone or VoIP over VPN...