funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] We'll likely *never* get to the bottom of this...

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:08:45 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

On 5/24/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

Well, another problem we will have is Clinton proved that lying is not
an impeachable offence, right?

Or is it lying about a BJ is not an impeachable offence?

I find it a constant source of amazement that Americans don't know that
the impeachable offence was lying under oath to Congress.

Don't lump all of us into that category.

What do you mean "us". You already said that you don't consider yourself
to be an American citizen of the USA.

Well said, except that I don't see Saudi with their boot on our necks.

If they don't have their boots on your necks, why has Bush got his tongue
so far up their arses? Why were that planeload of Saudis evacuated when
9/11 happened? And why were the majority of the hijackers, Saudis?

We have less dependency on the middle east for oil than anyone
involved in the coalition

Coalition? The "coalition" is the USA and the UK, plus a couple of dozen
Belgians, Icelanders and Greeks. And the UK mostly uses oil from our North
Sea.

No, you're so hooked on oil, you have gasoline at an absurdly low price,
in order to bolster demand.