funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: [privacy] ACLU Sues Pentagon for Monitoring

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:34:13 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

On 6/14/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
Via Wired News (Reuters).

[snip]

The American Civil Liberties Union sued the U.S. Defense Department
Wednesday to demand information it says the government has collected on
groups opposed to the war in Iraq.

Its just ridiculous that They monitor the Quakers. I was raised Quaker
and have done volunteer work for AFSC before.

I know from personal experience that not only would the Quakers avoid
injuring Musca Domestica, but would then proceed to pay for therapy to
treat its apparent bulimia disorder.

Do all Quakers have exactly the same set of beliefs?