funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Google Cache gone?

From: Patrick Jordan <patrickj () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:16:02 -0400

Put a url in google, you need to click on the " Find web pages from the
site sunbelt-software.com" if the first listing doesn't show cache.
Also, there are bad sites that we have had Google take out of their
databases, so a lot may not show up with cache anymore  :)

Example
**************
SunbeltWindows NT and Windows 2000 tools and utilities to network system
administrators. Free evaluations...
www.sunbelt-software.com/

Google can show you the following information for this URL:

Show Google's cache of sunbelt-software.com
Find web pages that are similar to sunbelt-software.com
Find web pages that link to sunbelt-software.com
Find web pages from the site sunbelt-software.com
Find web pages that contain the term "sunbelt-software.com"