funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Google Cache gone?

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:28:29 +0300 (EEST)

Same experience here, worked when Neal's message arrived and no problems later (UTC+3hrs).
Cached links point to URLs like http://72.14.221.104/search?q=cache:....
when using Google (home) search page included to Firefox.
When using Google.com they point to http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:....

- Juha-Matti

Alex Eckelberry <AlexE () sunbelt-software com> kirjoitti:

Works fine on my side...