funsec mailing list archives

Re: Diamond in the Rough: U.S. Congress Mulls Slew of Net-Sex Rules

From: "David Lodge" <dave () cirt net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:52:41 +0200

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:16:47 +0200, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
"If you could search for different things, you might be able to search
for a known image, identify it and destroy it," Walden suggested. He
dubbed the idea "technologically scan and destroy."

Cool - I hope they do that, I should be able to get the US government under the UK Computer Misuse Act. As they're accessing my computer without authorisation.

Now that'd be a court case to see.

dave