funsec mailing list archives

Re: Diamond in the Rough: U.S. Congress Mulls Slew of Net-Sex Rules

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:08:20 -0400

On 6/27/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
I'll only quote one paragraph of this article, which I think is
a shining example of how whacked our U.S. lawmakers are:

[snip]

Obviously, taking down kiddie pr0n sites wont actually stop children
from being raped and abused, just prevent these douchebags from having
to acknowledge it exists. The following is a better list of how to
protect children on the net and in the real world.

1: Shut down myspace

2: Shut down AOL teen chat

3: Start castrating repeat sex offenders

4: Enforce mandatory abortions for everyone (even the dudes)

5: Nuke Bangkok, Thailand

6: Block all traffic going to .ru

7: Clone millions of Naomi Campbells so that these freaks have someone
else to molest

-JP<who will probably get his ass kicked for one of those>