funsec mailing list archives

Re: If I were King

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:44:13 -0500

On 4/21/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
In the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave ... you get your emails
compulsorily filtered for taboo words? See, you have no idea what freedom
is, because you don't notice all the restrictions on your freedom on
account of you've lived within them for so long.

LOL, no silly, my wife's COMPANY filters her e-mails.

Making Iraq the 51st state of the USA, huh? That's probably the worst
possible foreign policy you could have - even worse than the policy that
led to Vietnam.

Which was what?

Yes. About 2.2 BILLIONS.

http://www.unausa.org/site/pp.asp?c=fvKRI8MPJpF&b=328791

http://www.globalissues.org/TradeRelated/Debt/USAid.asp#ForeignAidNumbersinChartsandGraphs

UN and letting it fold

Last time you did that was the League of Nations, and that was one of the
contributory causes of WW2.

Hitler was the cause of WW2 - that and an England that wouldn't listen
to their greatest leader ever, Mr .Churchill, until it was too late.

(that's prime real estate they have in NY too,
btw) and no longer giving ANY country ANY funds or food (the US
citizenry would continue to send such though - can't fault them, we're
good people is all).

Ah. Well, then I can't dispute that.

That's what I thought.

None whatsoever - you can just make a flat assertion without any data
at all.

I wasn't asserting it, I was trying to offend (insult) you and your
countrymen. Most stereotypes are offensive.

I won't tell you the stereotype of the American, I expect you already know
it. And I don't have any data to back that up either.

You don't have that data to back up that it is a stereotype or that
the stereotype is true? I'm confused.