funsec mailing list archives

RE: Daughter's computer

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:02:06 +0100 (BST)

Marmite would work great.

Marmite will work just the same....  LOL, j/k :-)

It's just Chlorine Bleach.  Clorox is a brand name for it here in the
States.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580