funsec mailing list archives

RE: Finn Takes Gold at Mobe Throwing Contest

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:10:12 -0400

 hehehe....  I'm sure I have one or two oldies laying around...

  I'll report back in a couple days on how far it gets chucked :-)  I'll bet y'all can't wait! :-0

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580