funsec mailing list archives

RE: U.S. Government Lawyer Defends Wiretapping Program

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:28:22 -0500

I think my point was that it might be easier to obtain a nuke within the
next 5 years....and at that point, it's no more outrageous or 'sensational'
than the 9/11 plan was before it happened.

In essence - we ought to stop calling a nuclear terrorist threat
sensational... it isn't, and if you think it is now, you ought to wake up
and smell the coffee brewing in Tehran.

-

StyleWar

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. LIBERTY is a well-armed lamb contesting
the vote!"