funsec mailing list archives

Re: Schwarzenegger Opponents' Campaign AcknowledgesDownloading

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:02:42 -0400

I dont remember anything about that, was it in the news or something?

On 9/12/06, Blanchard_Michael () emc com <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:
Clinton was already publicly caught in a lie.

 Remember:

 "I did not have sexual relations with <Lewinsky>..."

 and he was under oath at the time he made that statement.....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580