funsec mailing list archives

RE: Schwarzenegger Opponents' Campaign AcknowledgesDownloading

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:26:08 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Dude VanWinkle [mailto:dudevanwinkle () gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:16 PM
To: Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)
Cc: rms () bsf-llc com; funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Schwarzenegger Opponents' Campaign
AcknowledgesDownloading

On 9/12/06, Blanchard_Michael () emc com <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:
Yah, many years ago, I'm sure even the POST had an article on it and
had a page 3 girl that looked like Lewinsky :-)  probably wearing a
little bit of a blue dress too :-)

 um, it IS the POST that has the page 3 girls right?

Whats with this clinton crap? are trying to divert the thread away
from whodunnit? who are you trying to protect Mike? out with it!

--->  hehehe... My secrets no longer safe...  I actually work for
Schwarzenegger's office, I'm the Diversionary Advisor For the Terminator
(D.A.F.T.)   LOL, I think someone mentioned catching a politition lying,
and the first one that popped into my head was Clinton and his famous
stain :-)