funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Gas prices and car driving

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:15:43 -0500

On 8/4/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

I do a lot less than the speed limit when I'm in the left hand lane. But I
don't see how that could control other drivers, they'd just overtake.
That's the whole point of having a slow lane.

Haha.... Fortunately you're not the one I was asking. To you, do you
drive below the speed limit - or even the speed limit! - in the RIGHT
lane?