funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Gas prices and car driving

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:14:03 -0500

On 8/4/06, Richard M. Smith <rms () bsf-llc com> wrote:
>>> Truth is, speed doesn't kill - a difference in speed does.

There are many factors that affect car safety such as design, weight, height
off road, weather, road conditions, driver experience, distractions, etc.
Absolute speed is one important factor.  It's called physics:

   http://www.nasaexplores.com/show_58_teacher_sh.php?id=02123182253

Richard

Really, I never would have guessed!

Actually, I think physics proves my point. Perhaps you're not
understanding what I'm saying - or I need to articulate it better...