funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] "Report warns of people-tagging madness"

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:30:50 -0500

On 11/1/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 11/1/06, Blanchard_Michael () emc com <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:

Governments are not our friends, even if they are All Republican, and
headed
by a born again.

---> Religion should Not play any role in government, so if the gov. is
headed by a devout born again, it is all that more evil to me.....

I have no idea where this is coming from, or how Bush's religious
beliefs has anything to do with our government. They're HIS
principles, not mine. I have yet to have anyone point a gun at me and
force me to be baptized...

With all these things happening:

paypal bombed http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/01/paypal_hq_boom/

5 month old exploit in Visual Studio which has had an MSF module
exploiting it since august

the first day of the month of kernel bugs - sticks it to the Macbook

and the fact that a technique has been developed that will allow
objects big enough to see with the naked eye to exist in two places at
once. (http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg19225764.400&feedId=online-news_rss20)

you guys are not only talking about religion and politics, but
actually discussing the religion of a politician blows my mind!!

-JP