funsec mailing list archives

RE: bankone/chase non-scam

From: Larry Seltzer <Larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:59:10 -0500

I don't see any headers on these e-mails so I can't judge them. I don't
see enough proof that these messages are legit, but I see no reason to
believe they are illegit. How could they possibly be used in a scam?

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blog.eweek.com/blogs/larry%5Fseltzer/