funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] believe what I tell you to believe because I said so

From: Scott Frisbie <scottf () eacceleration com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:47:59 -0700

If you can believe the Library of Congress...
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c109:2:./temp/~c109545Hap::
or the snazzy pdf fro the GPO:
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109_cong_bills&docid=f:s3930enr.txt.pdf
And if you want to know how the locals voted on the issue:
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2006-491

Scott

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 12:51, Dude VanWinkle wrote:
From:
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=newsOne&storyID=2006-10
-17T191301Z_01_N17413926_RTRUKOC_0_US-SECURITY-BUSH.xml&pageNumber=1&imageid
=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage1 or
http://tinyurl.com/ynfete

 ---------------------

Ok, my point in writing this email is to see if anyone knows of a
_free_ trusted source where I can get a digital copy of the law that
was passed. I would be very interested in seeing the law and coming to
my own conclusions, but I have never been able to find the actual text
of these new laws.

-JP

--
Scott Frisbie

--Random message printed on Recycled Electrons.--
Han Solo:
        Wonderful girl! Either I'm going to kill her
        or I'm beginning to like her.

---