funsec mailing list archives

RE: Canadian revolution

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:19:13 -0800

-- I was once told, without humor, that I was likely going to hell for
having eaten moose.  Apparently ungulates are off the menu for some
religions.  Just so you're all forewarned about the eternal dangers of
moose-for-dinner.

Have I mentioned my octopus story?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no
path and leave a trail.                        - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm