funsec mailing list archives

Re: Beer [was Re: R: "Safest ever" passport is not fit for purpose]

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:22:24 -0600

On 3/8/07, Dennis Henderson <hendomatic () gmail com> wrote:

A truly good beer can be drank at most any temperature under 70 degrees.
My experience with English beers is that the ales were served at "cellar"
temperatures and the lagers like Carlsberg were chilled slightly more.

I'm seeing where now a lot of the better beers, and especially
high-end imports like Chimay (high end to me anyway), are putting the
serving termprature and proper glass on the bottles or packaging.