funsec mailing list archives

RE: RE: funsec Office 2007 has 0 security issues

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:47:25 +0100

And crap like this is why you always shake your boots out in
the morning before you put your feet in them. :)

How did you know? Never mind, just don't tell them what I do with toilet
seats. ;-)

(Funsec tie-in - there are already sneakers with
microprocessors in them.
Boots are coming soon.  I'll predict that within our
lifetime, we'll hear of an actual case of somebody's
underwear getting pwned. :)

Mine already is. Oh, sorry. I misread that as pawned.

--
David Harley BA CISSP
AVIEN Guide to Malware: