funsec mailing list archives

Re: couldn't resist sharing

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:44:06 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007, Brian Loe wrote:

On 4/16/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
I found the whole thing rather embarrassing, especially the stuff about
selling the stories. I'm hoping that a senior minister will resign over
that part.

Which was worse, them allowing the sales or flip-flopping?

Allowing the sales. That was an appalling decision.

Realising that the decision was stupid and changing it was, of course, a
good thing.

I've never really understood this American concept of "flip flopping". I
often change my mind about things, that's the only rational way to behave.