funsec mailing list archives

Re: WHAT TIMING!!

From: "Oliver Schneider" <Borbarad () gmxpro net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:34:34 +0200

You'll love everything this black man has to say:

Indeed, what a timing.

Okay, weapons are tools - right? What uses for guns ("tools") other than killing or at least injuring someone or
something do you know? I wouldn't mind a knife, which has other uses ... or cars and so on ..., but when talking about
homicide, we mostly refer to guns.

Now, it's true that not the guns themselves kill, but the bullets which are being delivered through the gun into the
body of a victim - which was ultimately triggered by someone. Which tells us that people are responsible for homicide
... wow, that's news!

However, this leaves us with only one final question: how do we change people to not use the guns to kill - or, if that
doesn't work, wouldn't it make sense to restrict the availability *somehow*? Although the first part of the question is
the more interesting, it is the one harder to answer.

// Oliver
(who's now going to put on his asbestos suite)