funsec mailing list archives

RE: Never forget...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:07:12 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:41:01 -0700
From:                   "Hubbard, Dan" <dhubbard () websense com>

Gadi, how about you create "fun-politics" or another list for folks who
are compelled to talk politics on the funsec mailing list day in and day
out ? While you are at it please create "fun-religion".

I tried to do the same thing for the cisspforum by creating cissp-guns-and-
butter () yahoogroups com, cissp-pointless-discussions () yahoogroups com,
cissp-religious-wars () yahoogroups com, and cissp-them () yahoogroups com over
on Yahoo.  Didn't work.

("Fun-religion."  Would that mean you could only discuss Scientology?)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Geeez, Erwin.  He wasn't even armed.
I don't care.  I have lots of ammo and he was wearing a tie.
                 - http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20010209
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm