funsec mailing list archives

Re: Never forget...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:07:12 -0800

On 9/12/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

Oddly enough, what pisses the Muslims off the most is when the right-wing
Christians in the US believe *they* should rule the world and that the Muslims
are all evil.

Date sent:              Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:47:44 -0500
From:                   Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com>

Really? And where did you mine this information from?

Well, the collected writings of one Brian Loe certainly support the notion ...

And I'm sure we've all seen, by now, the numerous videos of
the Baptist preachers cutting the heads off Muslims and screaming,
"Praise Jesus!"

Don't be absurd, Brian.  Baptist preacher concentrate on cutting off the heads of
preachers from other Baptist subdenominations ...

Rob (whose mother was a Convention Baptist and whose father was a Regular
Baptist) Slade (who is consequently shunned by *all* Baptists as an abomination
against nature)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I'm not mad, I'm just ... well, *differently moraled*, that's all
               - Acheron Hades in `The Eyre Affair' by Jasper Fforde
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm