funsec mailing list archives

RE: RE: Range Invite!

From: "Joel R. Helgeson" <joel () helgeson com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:10:32 -0500

Twice a year up here, north of the Twin Cities, we have the Twin Cities Machine Gun Shoot where you go up to the range
and they have everything from WWI belt fed, to the modern Glock full auto pistol.  Barrett 50 cal, Uzi, MP5 navy,
everything.

We haul up used computer junk and unload on it.  It's open to the public.

-joel