funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Range Invite!

From: Rick Wesson <wessorh () ar com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:23:20 -0700

I'm happy to come down and play. My hole family has class III weapons
but me =(

I did have an FFL during my college years and would happy to reload
belts/clips. I'm fairly familure with modern wepons too I've built
M14/M1A, AR15 and 1911 pistols.

so, glad to help out and have some ammo delivered to the site. Though I
live in california (san francisco) I'd  love meet up anywhere in the
southwest and lend a hand with the organization effort.

best,

-rick