funsec mailing list archives

Re: Mythbusters beat biometric finger print security

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents montreal qc ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:18:38 -0400 (EDT)

(In passing, you might want to fix whatever generated the In-Reply-To:
header of your list mail:
      from "nealk" at Jul 07, 2007 10:18:03 AM
- it's nonsyntactic.)

Mythbusters [...]
Wait!  Are you trying to tell me that Europeans are not comfortable
when Americans blow things up?

Who would be?

But I've been peeved at Mythbusters ever since they hooked a polygraph
up to a plant, got results they couldn't explain, and instead of
investigating them, perturbed the experiment until the odd results went
away and then (incorrectly) called the "myth" busted on the basis of
getting no results out of the altered experiment.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse () rodents montreal qc ca