funsec mailing list archives

Re: Is the DHS chasing after tin-foil hat Internet rumors?

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:24:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007, Stian Øvrevåge wrote:

I can nothing but shake my head, both at the author and what I hope is
a minority of believers...

Actually, it's a strange coincidence that I've just finished an
episode of 24, where the evul terrorists just finished stealing some
strange capsules with scary-looking symbols on them (S05, E04 for
those wondering) from an LA airport. I guess this isn't so unlikely
after all!

I used to work for the Israeli Government. If I knew people cared about such things I'd have made web searches for very funny strings and clicked on many funny web pages. :)

--
Stian Øvrevåge