funsec mailing list archives

Re: 1/2 OT - it is fun...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:06:02 -0600

On Nov 30, 2007 8:47 AM, John Payne <john () sackheads org> wrote:

I mentioned this beer some time ago - good luck getting a
taste...though I'd love to.

I can't remember if you're one of the Boston area folk on this list.

If you are, start paying attention to beer festival lists.   I've
drunk a decent amount of Utopia for "FREE" at Extreme 2 years ago or
some such.

It reminded me more of a single malt than brandy, but it's been
several years since I've had either.

Nope, all the way down in KC... :(

I'm not much a liquor drinker, to be honest, so perhaps I wouldn't
care for this beer. The most I'm likely to do is a good whiskey (Knob
Creek, Maker's Mark) and 7up. ...

Just the same, it would be great to get a taste - just to say I had.