funsec mailing list archives

Re: Here's a post to get things going again

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:11:15 -0500

On 10/12/07, Andy Sutton <newslists () pessimists net> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 10:36 -0500, Brian Loe wrote:
Well when you make it onto the Supreme Court I'll give a shit about
your litmus tests

Ah, the soothing sounds of rational debate.  Why do I even bother
feeding the trolls?

The rational debate went a little further than the response to this
arrogant statement.

Or do you honestly believe that my argument must somehow relate to
YOUR litmus test of free speech in order to be rational?

Calling me troll doesn't mean you win the debate, btw, but if you wish
to concede the other points....