funsec mailing list archives

Re: Say it ain't so: Censorship in America

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:20:26 -0400

 The free service is provided by the Airport (be it government or private, doesn't matter).  If you wish to use it, you
abide by the rules and restrictions that they put in place for it's use.  In this case, it's no porn.  Either accept it
and use the WiFi, or don't accept it and don't use the free service....

 Nothing is stopping anyone from using a Cell-WiFi card to view their porn...

  I'm also a BIG fan of arresting anyone that is viewing porn in a public area where anyone can walk by and see
material that is objectionable to them.  When in public, you have to obey public decency laws....

  Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580