funsec mailing list archives

Re: Evil Internet, Yet Again

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 05:41:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Larry Seltzer wrote:
My God, will someone please think of the children?!?!?!

We should block some more porn sites at the ISP/national levels.
It's for the children!!

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/ <http://security.eweek.com/>
<http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/> http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/
<http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/Contributing>
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry.seltzer () ziffdavisenterprise com