funsec mailing list archives

Re: Where does the Republican Party stand on the 1st Amendment?

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:31:24 -0400 (EDT)

What I don't get is the upside to bottom posting.

There isn't much of one; it's only marginally better than top-posting.
What I (and, I think, a lot of others) are arguing for is to keep reply
text with the reply-to text, which means intermixed posting with
reply-to text trimmed down.

And this...

...is the kind of thing that editing included text down for relevance
avoids.  (Regardless of where the new text goes.)

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org