funsec mailing list archives

Re: So, did the BBC cross the line?

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:40:32 -0000

The Click programme clearly -assumed- that the botnet was not purely UK
based, right from the start of the programme. So they were assuming that
they would be protected by the purity of their intent in the UK -and-
abroad, if they thought about other jurisdictions at all.

--
David Harley BA CISSP FBCS CITP
Small Blue-Green World