funsec mailing list archives

Re: British Television

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 06:13:05 -0400

MPFS ran 69-74.

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry_seltzer () ziffdavis com
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of Steve Pirk
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 3:37 AM
To: Gadi Evron
Cc: funsec
Subject: Re: [funsec] British Television

On Sun, 31 May 2009, Gadi Evron wrote:

Mentioning Monty Python's Flying Circus seems too out of date even for
this listing, but it has a place of honour on my DVD shelf.

What are you fav Brit shows?

      Gadi.

Number one would have to be Monty Python's flying circus. I do not how
far off the season path we were, but it was a late Friday or Saturday
night favorite back in '74 where we would just slump back in bean bag
chairs, many times still buzzed from some south american tobacco, and
be completely blown away by the unique and audacious humor presented
by that team. Understand, this was Denver colorado, us of a. Not the EU.

How the heck we got Monty Python, I will never know. Don't even get me
started on the Benny Hill show (#2 comedy). Scandalous! hahahaha

-steve