funsec mailing list archives

Re: Real Spam

From: RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:40:03 -0500

thanks for sharing and I have applied it. Like you say, its still no
excuse. I should be only offered "updates" to programs installed not
"NEW" possibilities. I fight with sales people and such not paying
attention to this and they are "using" Safari. Or, I find thousands of
toolbars on them. Gets annoying.