funsec mailing list archives

Re: Real Spam

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:59:07 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:17:18 -0400
From:                   Jeff Kell <jeff-kell () utc edu>

Or the latest Microsoft .NET update which installs an un-installable
Firefox extension so that .NET can hose your other browser too...

I think you can, but it's not easy:
http://annoyances.org/exec/show/article08-600

Or Adobe insisting I get (whatever-the-hell-it-was) with the Flash and
Acrobat updates...

*That* was nasty, messed up the USB ports on my laptop fairly permanently ...
(I can still use 'em, but you have to go round about to see 'em ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
        Conceal a flaw, and the world will imagine the worst.
                                         - Marcus Valerius Martialis
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/