funsec mailing list archives

Re: Real Spam

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:35:06 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:34:50 -0500
From:                   RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>

Unwanted spam is Apple trying to load Safari on my computer everyday
just because I have Itunes intstalled. That's spam.

I've got Safari, and I'm willing to have iTunes as well (even though I use neither).
What I resent is MobileMe ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Admitting that no one really knows WHAT to expect, the TERROR
ALERT has been permanently changed to a swirly red, orange, and
yellow paisley.
     - Dan Piraro, http://est.rbma.com/content/Bizarro?date=20040120
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade