funsec mailing list archives

Re: Report: Most Twitter Tweets 'Pointless Babble'

From: chris () blask org
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Hubbard, Dan <dhubbard () websense com> wrote:

@FunSec really has no point, we do silly things on it, and this
is why I actually read most of the posts (which is more I
can say about the majority of the other lists I am on).

WOOF!

In fact, this is the only security list I consistently inhabit (other than fw-wiz, and that's only to have my
traditional bi-annual dustup with Marcus :~).  I don't spend a lot of time configuring snort for use in diatomic B2B
environments, and I usually don't feel like arguing about the proper arrangement of isotopic particles in northeast
asian proxies firewalls, so most lists can bite my mule.

Therefore I believe it does matter J and agree there should always be
room for uselessness, fun, silly, banter.

Silliness will be enforced.  All bits used on funsec have been pre-screened for charm quark density.  Funsec members
are so cool they the UN has approved their use as replacement for CFCs in air conditioning systems.  Funsec once tried
being lame and boring just to see how it felt.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled moosings.

-chris

http://motleymoose.com