funsec mailing list archives

Re: The 15 biggest Wikipedia blunders

From: "Alex Eckelberry" <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:04:20 -0400

There's also idiocies and unprofessionalism.  I once saw an entry about an actress, and it described her as being
"hot".

Stuff like that slips by all the time.  Also, you can really put anything you want there, as long as you have a
reference link (which can be self-serving).  In the case of issues that aren't tracked very intently, it often gets
overlooked.

Alex