funsec mailing list archives

Re: Ghosts of steganography past

From: RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:52:11 -0600

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:06:42 -0500 (EST)
From: der Mouse <mouse () Rodents-Montreal ORG>
Subject: Re: [funsec] Ghosts of steganography past
To: funsec () linuxbox org

I want to know if people are still using primitive methods of hiding
information

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u210/noodles-1991/?action=view&current=1159390191021.jpg&newest=1
(Go ahead - *try* to claim that's not really primitive stego. ;)

I sure don't see any hidden message in it.  What am I missing?

Or is it just so effective it's defeated my attempts to find it?

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org

This is one of those motivational posters. Stenography - FAILED

Cant you all see that? Sheesh.

--
been great, thanks
a.k.a System