funsec mailing list archives

Re: Will the digital cloud lead to a deluge of privacy class actions?

From: Richard Golodner <rgolodner () infratection com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 17:57:57 -0600

On Sun, 2012-12-02 at 18:27 -0500, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
Here's one of my big complaints with the cloud. We have done such a
poor job over the years of protecting data within our purview, we move
it to the cloud and provide another layer of indirection.
        I agree completely. The only thing I store in Amazon's cloud are baby
pictures, music, and miscellaneous junk I would not mind loosing or
having stolen.
        Richard