funsec mailing list archives

Re: Will the digital cloud lead to a deluge of privacy class actions?

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:33:42 +0000

Yah, those TOS's have to change....  I had no idea Apple's TOS was so bad...  Amazon can wipe your kindle without
notice, including wiping all your e-books with zero compensation or return...

 Both reasons I'll NEVER buy an Apple product or Amazon Kindle....   I'm sure some other TOS's are just as bad too...

 When will people rise up and speak with their dollars and not buy these products until the TOS gets more realistic?

Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772