funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rachel from Cardholder Services

From: "Kain, Rebecca (.)" <bkain1 () ford com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 18:20:24 +0000

Lets all remember " http://www.scamorama.com/"; (the lads from lagos). LOVE that site

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org] On Behalf Of Bruce Ediger
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:16 PM
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Rachel from Cardholder Services

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015, Kain, Rebecca (.) wrote:

I've kept them on for HOURS just to be a prick

Thank you!  The world needs more citizens that use spammer/scammer resources so that the perps can't move along to less
self-aware targets.

If we all keep phone cold-callers off hook for as long as possible, the scam will become unprofitable. How will the
scammers react to 25% of all calls where a human agrees to talk to a scanner being time wasters?