nanog mailing list archives

Re: BBN Peering issues

From: David Greenman <dg () root com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:18:45 -0700

I've heard the two line explanation of what BBN is doing.  Will anyone
indulge my curiosity and give me the low down on what the issue is?
We're lighting fiber into their new Beaverton POP, and I'd like to ask
our wholesale rep/engineer about this.

   As Matt Dillion pointed out a few messages back, there is an article at:

http://www.zdnet.com/intweek/daily/980810h.html

   CRL has been notified as well, and this means that ftp.cdrom.com (which
I'm responsible for) is at risk of becoming unaccessible to GTEI/BBN customers
in the near future. I just wrote some text regarding this at:

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/bbn-notice.txt

-DG

David Greenman