nanog mailing list archives

Re: ** Forged spamming going on

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cp net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:58:58 -0800

On 12/21/98, George Herbert <gherbert () crl com> wrote:

Why are you going on and on about it?

        He's going on about it because he thinks that by publically
        maligining the RBL team, he'll cause them enough bad press
        that they change their rules and become ineffective.

        Any further discussion of this topic should probably be held
        elsewhere; please honor the reply-to header.

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cp net>                      "Smoke me a kipper, boys,
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)          I'll be back for breakfast."