nanog mailing list archives

Re: ** Forged spamming going on

From: Rich Sena <ras () poppa clubrich tiac net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 17:09:22 -0500 (EST)

Hey ya know - not for nothing here - but Paul's "whim" has proven to be a
hell of a lot more "even-handed" then most ppl's meditated thought - but
lets put it plainly - not many of us want to hear this anymore on this
list - Jared has provided a haven for this type of rant Dean - do us all a
favor and have your tirade there...