nanog mailing list archives

Re: telnet vs ssh on Core equipment , looking for reasons why ?

From: Scott Francis <darkuncle () darkuncle net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:39:27 -0700

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 08:03:51AM -0700, Randy Bush exclaimed:
this is based on the fantasy that nobody inside is rotten.  this is amusing
at best, considering how much damage is done by inside jobs.

or, "paranoid enough isn't." I have yet to see a level of paranoia in the
security arena high enough to be considered unhealthy.

randy

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m